Mandated by one of our clients, an international firm, we are seeking for a CORPORATE FINANCE OFFICER in Dakar
In coordination with the Finance Director and the CEO, the Corporate Finance Officer will ensure that the company’s business plan is funded and financial structure optimised.
- Work towards optimising the company’s financial structure and minimising WACC
- Monitor and ensure compliance with debt covenants
- Perform research to understand investment market
- Support investor relations through preparation of board pack
- Own company financial model
- Build and maintain Excel models for strategic projects
- Play a key role in the finance team’s central role in long-term strategy formation, budget and the identification of new opportunities for the business
- University degree in Finance
- At least 3 years of experience in Corporate Finance
- Solid working knowledge in Accounting/Finance in CIMA area
- Good financial modeling and scenario analysis skills
- Excellent skills working with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- French : Fluent
- English : Fluent
- Pro-active & self-driven individual
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to operate under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Highly detail oriented
- Good communications skills
- high level of comfort presenting analysis and information to senior management.
- Sensitivity to working with an linguistically and diverse team and client base.