Mandated by one of our clients, an international firm, we are seeking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager in Dakar RESPONSABILITIES The FP&A manager will support the Finance Director in fundraising, developing budgets, managing long/medium term cash flow, improving internal models and conducting quantitative analysis on key initiatives. Planning & Forecasting
- Overseeing the budget and forecasting process
- Contribute to the company financial model, including forecasting, annual budgeting and long-range planning of income statement and cash flow statements.
- Conduct/manage analyses and reporting including, weekly/monthly financial analysis, reforecasting, variance analysis and summaries of product line financial performance
- Prepare the monthly rolling financial estimates in collaboration with sales teams
- Support and drive financial process improvement initiatives and efficiencies in financial reporting and analysis
- Develop recommendations and support the management team by developing quantitative analyses with which to drive productivity, efficiency and business decisions
Metrics & KPI Analysis
- Analyze detailed financial information along with current and past trends in key performance indicators to provide accurate and timely financial and operational in-depth analysis
- Integrate analysis of non-financial KPI’s into financial models.
- Execute ad-hoc analytic requests.
Reporting and Fundraising
- Understand and communicate the key drivers of business performance to the management team
- Prepare, compile, analyze and communicate information to help the Finance Director and CEO for the fundraising process.
The FP&A manager will have responsibility for a team of 2 , so some previous leadership experience would be required. PROFILE
- University degree in Finance
- Solid working knowledge in Accounting/Finance in CIMA area
- At least 3 years of experience in FP&A, ideally within the FMCG industry
- Experience in managing a team of multicultural financial analysts
- Good financial modeling and scenario analysis skills
- Excellent skills working with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- French : Fluent
- English : Fluent
- Pro-active & self-driven individual
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to operate under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Highly detail oriented
- Good communications skills
- high level of comfort presenting analysis and information to senior management.
- Sensitivity to working with an linguistically and diverse team and client base.