Mandated by one of our clients, an international firm located in Europe and in Africa, BKS Africa is hiring a Project Finance Officer
- Responsible for all project financial accounting and administration excluding Human Resources.
- Ensuring accurate reporting, cash flow management and fiscal & regulatory compliance.
- Developing, reviewing and updating project budgets in line with funder rules and dynamic project developments.
- Preparing internal and external reports and providing analysis and overview to colleagues in project management.
- Checking invoices and expense claims received, ensuring they are in line with budgets and funder requirements and preparing outgoing invoices and payment requests to funders.
- Answering financial, project tax related questions from the team and management and supporting other Finance Team members.
- Preparing and taking part in audits and expenditure verification of projects.
- Allocating costs across different projects.
- Keeping accurate records of all daily transactions.
- Maintaining administrative requirements and records.
- University degree in Finance
- At least 3 years of experience in Corporate Finance
- Solid working knowledge in Accounting/Finance in CIMA area
- Good financial modeling and scenario analysis skills
- Excellent skills working with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- French : Native/Fluent
- English : Fluent/Professional
- Pro-active & self-driven individual
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to operate under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Highly detail oriented
- Good communications skills
- high level of comfort presenting analysis and information to senior management.
- Sensitivity to working with an linguistically and diverse team and client base.