BKS Africa is seeking for an IT/TELECOM Project Manager for one of his clients in Dakar
As an IT/TELECOM Project Manager, you will be part of the PM Office team. You will be
- responsible for following and managing project in LATAM and EMEA areas
- coordinating teams and resources to achieve Project deliveries within
- and Support your customers for any request or requirement they may have.
- You will also be expected to bring in and share your expertise in Account lifecycle, providing best satisfaction to your assigned accounts.
- take part of on-boarding process of enterprises on our Saas solution, acting as Customer Success Manager.
- The role involves some travelling abroad in order to meet with telecom operators and to fully understand their expectations and specific context.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery which includes full implementation from kick off to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Assisting in dispute, negotiation, arbitration or litigation, as needed
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, procurements, communications, resources, budget, cost control, change, risks and issues
- Establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Identifying and developing trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders and sponsors
- Collecting and sharing business trends as well as customer requirements to support business growth
- Managing all aspects of multiple accounts, with a role pivot in defining strategic objectives for your accounts, and reaching them
- Ensuring proper reporting to the management: weekly reports, detailed trip reports, and other necessary communication with the team
- at least 5 years of experience in project management
- PMP certification can be an asset
- Experience in Managing Telecom Product
- Good Technical Understanding of a Telecom and GSM Network
- Technical Background
- IP Network knowledge: read an architecture document, guide or perform analysis
- Basic knowledge of different protocols: SMPP / SOAP / REST …
- Basic Linux skills
PERSONAL SKILLS :
- Fluent in English & French
- Excellent Customer Relationship and communication skills
- Proactively identifies solutions for customers
- Efficiency, Self-starting
- Ability to be autonomous and work with a remote team.
- Comfortable being part of a team and working with several stakeholders to achieve common goals
- Cross-cultural communication, able to work effectively in an international and multicultural environment
- Innovative thinking.