Mandated by one of our client, BKS Africa is seeking for an IT/Telecom Program Manager
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for
- following and managing delivery project activities within a list of customers (Telecom Operators in EMEA).
- coordinating teams and resources to achieve Project deliveries within time quality and budget and support your customers for any request or requirement they may have.
- bringing in and share your expertise in project management as well as improving processes.
- providing technical support to the Sales team
- Gathering the requirement from the customer and their feedback to help in innovation.
- Full project life cycle ownership
- Managing all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Assisting in dispute, negotiation, arbitration or litigation, as needed
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, procurements, communications, resources, budget, cost control, change, risks and issues
- Establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Working with customer on Technical Specification in order to allow Engineering team to understand and deliver the needs Technical Support to the Sales team
- Collecting and sharing business trends as well as customer requirements to support business growth
- Ensuring proper reporting to the management: weekly reports, detailed trip reports, and other necessary communication with the team
- Telecom engineering degree
- at least 5 years of experience in program management or relevant fields
- Solid working knowledge in IT/Telecom program management
- Good Technical Understanding of a GSM Network
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in managing a team of engineers
- Familiar with working across multiple time-zones
- Fluent in English and in French